PDA

View Full Version : Which brand bag you'll recommend to your friends?

babejoy
05-26-2006, 04:07 AM
There are just so many baby bag brands out there? Which one will you recommend to your friends? Why?

Which is your personal favourite?

hudsonam
05-26-2006, 07:50 AM
From personal experience, I recommend the Skip Hop Dash, Ju-Ju-Be, Clutterbags, the Eagle Creek Parent Survival Pack and Fleurville. I also recommend some I've read about that I've never had, just because they have such a following, like Lexie Barnes, Posh Baby and PPB.

I love my Dash for it's organization and washability, and it's layout/size. I love my new Ju-Ju-Be Be Small because it's cute and holds just enough for a short trip, plus a sippy which I missed in the Escape Pod when I had one for a short time. Clutterbags are great because Janie is so wonderful to work with and they're so well made. The Eagle Creek bag is a great long trip/travel bag, and of course, Fleurvilles are good quality and fun bags.

winterbaby
05-26-2006, 09:21 AM
I have a denim skip hop duo, t&l backpack and a clutterbag and love them all so I'd recommend all 3 brands to friends.

mommato2boys
05-26-2006, 09:31 AM
SKip hop is great IMO. Any of their bags are great, depends on what size someone needs. To carry a lot, I am loving my Double Duo, LOVE IT!!!!

Sangiovese
05-26-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm researching backpacks...what is the t&l backpack?

Thanks.

winterbaby
05-26-2006, 02:02 PM
T&L = timi & leslie

http://www.carlapie.com/sub_dept.asp?deptid=timiandleslie