PDA

View Full Version : Which SkipHop for my Husband

wimama
05-27-2006, 03:01 AM
I was planning on getting my husband a diaper bag for a Father’s Day present. He doesn’t really like carrying my Mothership bag, because it is so bulky and he loves taking the baby for walks. So I thought a Skip-Hop would be a good choice. I wanted to get him the SilverLine Fling, but these are back-ordered everywhere I checked.

We have a Peg Perego P3 in the Toffee color.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000BN4EMG/sr=8-3/qid=1148716118/ref=pd_bbs_3/002-5586445-2162428?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

I was thinking of the Dash in black or red or the Expo in black or charcoal expo. I thought about the camo print, but I am not sure if he would really be into the print. He is pretty conservative in color choices.

We are cloth diapering so do need enough room for a few cloth diapers, wetbag, wipes, etc.

Which print is the most manly? Which would go with the stroller the best? Would the expo be big enough for cloth diapers?

Marriedladytara
05-27-2006, 09:41 AM
I would get a Black Dash for my DH. In fact, that's the bag we BOTH use. The P3 in Toffee was our original stroller (returned it though) and we bought the Black Dash specifically for that! I'm sure he'll love it - it's a great bag!

chubbycheeks
05-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Another vote for the Dash since you are using CDs. We have the denim Dash and CD as well, and I love this bag. I say go for black too, it goes with everything!

hudsonam
05-27-2006, 06:40 PM
My husband hates my bag obsession, but when I got my Dash, he said he'd use it as a work bag if I didn't like it as a diaper bag. :) I'd definitely get a Dash. I love ours.

wimama
06-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Thanks for your opinions. I went with the black Dash.