PDA

View Full Version : What color Fling would you get?

hudsonam
05-31-2006, 09:54 AM
I have a navy blue P3 with grey accents and I'm getting a navy and grey Mac Quest. My current bags are a classic black Vera, a charcoal Dash (which I'm actually looking to get rid of to help fund the Fling), a brown Be Small and I'm getting a brown Swagg. I have an all black backpack too, but I only use that for long trips to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

What color Fling would you get to go with the strollers and/or mix it up with my current line-up?

maurenemm
06-02-2006, 12:28 PM
I hear the navy fling is really nice color and you probably can't go wrong with it. (I think I want one.) I have an apple Silver Line Convertible and absolutely love the color. (I really didn't expect to like the color.) I think the apple color would go nicely with a navy stroller and brighten up your diaper bag collection. Most of the fling colors would probably go nicely with navy.

lmwbasye
06-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I agree that the Apple looks nice with navy. I would worry about Navy and Navy in case they don't match very well and it looks funny. Not sure if it would or not with the P3/Fling combination.

hudsonam
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Thank you both! I think I like the apple too. I can't get one now for a little while, because I'm still afraid to reveal the Swagg I just bought, but I'd like to get one soon. Although now my new Quest is grey, and my Dash is charcoal, so I may just have to keep my Dash... Except I guess it'll make the stroller tip over, so maybe not. :P