PDA

View Full Version : Posh Baby Ultimate -Backpack Question

floridamommy
06-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi. I recently bought a Posh Baby Ultimate. The back pack straps are definitely less than comfy. For some reason I have it in the back of my head that I saw a post somewhere that other Posh Baby users were ordering straps from a different diaper bag and using them on the PBU. Am I making this up??? (totally possible)...just wnanted to see if anyone has any suggestions for improving the backpack straps. Thanks!!! Heather

meshell
06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
I ordered the PPB straps to put on my Posh Ultimate. They're MUCH nicer and only $10 shipped for all three straps. Just contact the customer service # or email on the PPB site.

audball
06-01-2006, 04:01 PM
No you're not imagining it :)...the straps that are more comfortable are from Petunia Picklebottom. You can email them (www.petuniapicklebottom.com) or call them an order a set of backpack straps. I think they were $10-$12 shipped.

Incidentally, Natalie, the owner of Posh Baby was supposed to come out with newer, more comfortable straps. Not really helpful for you now :), but she at least listened to us!

floridamommy
06-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Thank you both so much for your posts...that is exactly the info I was looking for!!! Heather