PDA

View Full Version : Not sure whether I *need* my Swagg - Opinions?

hudsonam
06-02-2006, 08:55 AM
I just bought a beautiful brown/pink Silverline Swagg that I am hiding from my DH. He's going to find out about it eventually, but I'm trying to decide if I should sell it, or if I'll really *need* to have it. LOL. I have a Be Small which I love, but I got the Swagg because I don't have any backpack style bags other than the giant one I use for long trips. Does the Swagg hold any more than the Be Small? What sorts of things, besides the backpack conversion, make it worth having the Swagg in addition to the Be Small?

TIA!
Anne Marie

Maromy
06-07-2006, 01:10 PM
I really love my Swagg, but I am a very light packer. I usually keep extra diapers and an extra outfit in my car. My DD is almost 2.

I recently bought a Be Small, but I haven't used it yet. I like having the adjustable strap on my Swagg and I think I like the look of my Swagg a little better.

Not sure if I helped, but thought I would give you my two cents!

Amy

hudsonam
06-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks! I finally got to take it out and pack it up the other day, and I decided I'm going to try to sell it. It's really nice, but it doesn't seem to hold any more than my Be Small, which I love, and they're both brown, so I don’t really need two small, brown bags. LOL! I really do like it though. It seems like it'll be harder to get to stuff, compared to the Be Small, so that's another reason I think I'd always reach for that one rather than the Swagg.

Maromy
06-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the info! I will have to get out my Be Small now! :)

Amy

hudsonam
06-07-2006, 01:33 PM
No problem! I think the Swagg may actually hold more, especially if you're thinking about carrying more than one sippy cup, but I love how easy it is to get to the mommy pocket in the Be Small, and I'm able to wear it messenger style, so I just scoot it around to the front, unzip the main pocket to get snacks or a toy for DS, or flip up the magnetic flap on the mommy pocket and get my wristlet or cell phone out. I am almost surprised by how much I love my Be Small. :) I only wish it had an adjustable strap, but it doesn't really bother me too much.