PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what the regular size Travel and Touring bag is like?

hudsonam
06-07-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm looking at posts about the LL Bean diaper bag, and how it's the same as the large Travel & Touring, but what about the regular sized Travel & Touring? Would that be more comparable to the size of the LT?

Maromy
06-07-2006, 01:05 PM
I had the regular size Travel Touring bag briefly. I would say it was similar in size to the LE Little Tripper, maybe a little smaller. The LLB seemed more flimsy to me and the interior was dark, so I never used it.

Amy

MamaKath
06-07-2006, 08:23 PM
The packable space in the LLBean Regular is about the same as the packable space on the LT. It's interior is the same color as the bag, it is not lined; dark bag=dark interior, light bag=light interior. It is a really lightweight bag though because of this. It has one mesh side pocket that holds a good size nalgene water bottle though which might serve you better if you are a bf than the LT (which has the 2 small built in pockets). It definitely has a sporty purse look to it, similar to the look of the LT. I think the mesh makes it look a little sportier also.

HTH~

hudsonam
06-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the responses! Hmm... this is another one to think about. :)