PDA

View Full Version : anyone else not get their bag from oh-howcute.com?

dbianca23
06-10-2006, 12:22 PM
i ordered a mia bossi with the 40% code and two weeks later still hadn't heard anything. i emailed them for tracking info and they said "a message had been left" that they were out of stock. i emailed back that i didn't get any email or "message" and they didn't respond. i'm wondering if this happened to a lot of people?

audball
06-10-2006, 03:49 PM
This hasn't happened to me personally, but I know they are in the process of closing their brick and mortar store and could be running into issues where some things sell out in their store, but they don't track internet orders to keep up with it.

I know when they ran out of an item that I had purchased on-line, they did call my home phone (I had provided it on my order) and reached me about it. So I think they are trying to keep up, but may be having difficulty.

I'm sorry - the Mia Bossis were a great deal :(

babybear
06-10-2006, 11:09 PM
I ordered a sling tote from them. I received it and it was not like the others I have owned. The tags were put in different places, etc. There are spots on the front and it was missing a key fob. I think it looks used. I now have to return it and hopefully I will receive my money back. I also ordered a chalk mat and they sent the wrong one. I can't return that one because my 4 year old already saw it and wanted it. I just am not impressed with them. It took them 2 weeks to respond to my email about the bag.