PDA

View Full Version : Ju Ju Be Packabe or Sherpani Lena??

Mommy2Anastasia
06-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I was just wondering if anyone can give me advice on which one they think would be best suited for me. I really can't decide on which one to get.

Here is the stuff I need to pack:

5-6 Diapers (2 size 5, 3 size 1)
2-3 Bottles
1 Sippy
Wipes (usually carry in a ziplock bag)
Little tube of diaper cream
Snacks (little container of cheerios or ziplock baggy)
Pacifier
Toys (small ones teether type things 2-3)
Change of clothes for 0-3mns baby (possibly but not a must)
Wallet
Keys

I think that's it.

I like the Sherpani Lena because it is BIG and has the outside bottle pockets. It also has a big pocket under the flap on the outside so I can put the diapers/wipes for easy acess. Only - is that it is a messenger and with 2 kids one infant and one just over 1yr I would like to have hands free. But it does have the waist strap which I wonder if it would keep the bag on my back to help a little.

The Ju Ju Be I LOVE the pockets in the front, although they seem to be smaller and might not hold the diapers and wipes as I would want. The bottle pockets are great and plenty. It is a smaller bag though, it's also more long than wide so things can get lost. I LOVE the fact that it can be a backpack this is a BIG plus.

I'm just not sure if the Ju Ju Be is big enough and if in that case I should just go with the Sherpani since I know it is big enough definately it's just that it is not a backpack so can I live with it.

ANY help would be great, reviews, comments, ideas. HELP! LOL

Thanks,
Amy

MarieBunny
06-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Based on your description, I really think you can fit all that stuff in the Packabe. I am not familiar with the Sherpani so I have no feedback on that one, but the Packabe is quite roomy. See my review here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=29868&mesg_id=29868&page=