PDA

View Full Version : What's your fav. SH Dash color?

my3fallkiddos
06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
I need to order a Skip Hop Dash and can't decide on a color! I've owned the Charcoal and it's nice but I want something different this time. I'm stuck between the Chocolate/Pink combo or the black.. or maybe get the green?? Help!

Thanks ;)

Carrie

hudsonam
06-14-2006, 01:23 PM
I had charcoal too. I really like the green. :) The brown is pretty too.

chubbycheeks
06-14-2006, 06:51 PM
I'm into choc/pink of late, so I would go for something pink these days, with the summer months upon us and all!

clc053103
06-14-2006, 08:25 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but, I LOVE the denim!! I didn't like it on line, but I was walking through Nordstroms the other day and actually saw someone carrying the denim and actually exclaimed WOW! DH of course looked in shock, and then embarrassment as the woman turned to see what my exclamation was all about. It just had a softer look to it- less "utilitarian", more trendy. Just a thought!

As for the traditional- I like the choc/pink out of your choices!

bubbaray
06-14-2006, 09:59 PM
I have the pink camo and the denim. I like both. The denim is softer, more pliable. If I had to pick just one, I'd go with the denim. Pink camo definitely wins on the cuteness factor! :)

HTH

Melissa

http://b3.lilypie.com/rppJm7/.png[/img][/url]

julieakc
06-15-2006, 12:48 AM
I love the Skip Hop Red....it is very pretty, bright, but not obnoxious shade....and personally I think Red is a pretty neutral color that goes well with many other colors.

mommato2boys
06-15-2006, 06:55 AM
My favorite is camo!!!

winterbaby
06-15-2006, 07:57 AM
I love the denim too!!
I had the charcoal and sold it and bought the denim :)

my3fallkiddos
06-15-2006, 08:01 AM
I like the denim Dash but was worried it would look too "70s" and would clash with jeans that I wear. Does anyone else have this problem? Is the denim Dash that nice??

If anyone has pictures I'd love to see them!!

Thanks!

sassygirl
06-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Love the camo too!!!

klass2
06-15-2006, 01:30 PM
I bought the pink when they first came out about a year ago. I used it through the spring and summer. It got really dirty! I've tried washing it, but the stains on the bottom of the bag won't come out.

I bought a charcoal one for this past winter and I loved it.

I'm thining about getting a red one next...

audball
06-15-2006, 03:33 PM
I love the red. So much so that I bought an Expo in the red after selling my Duo early last year. It's a nice, deep shade and it hides dirt quite well.

I did like the denim, but I had it in a Duo. I did wonder if the denim Dash would look "70s", but I don't think it would - the bag, like the Duo, has a pretty modern shape to it. Now if it was a hobo bag, that would be a little different ;)!

The olive was a great color too. My Dash had a great orange trim. Surprisingly, when I saw the orange Duo, it looked a little too bright to me. But it worked well as a trim and DH liked this bag a lot (until I sold it LOL!).

The Review Mommy
06-15-2006, 04:41 PM
The Denim is my fav but I wish there were some other interior colors. I'm not much of a RED person...

babybear
06-15-2006, 05:13 PM
I loved my Denim Dash. I wish that I did not sell it. I have also had a pink and ice blue. The last two really showed the dirt. I would totally be all over them again if they had different interior colors.