PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash big enough for 2?

Mommy2Anastasia
06-15-2006, 09:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone here who has a Skip Hop Dash thinks it would be big enough for 2 Babies??

I need to carry:

5 Diapers approx
Travel pack of wipes (thinking of getting a diapee wipee case if that would make the diapers/wipes take up less room)
2-3 bottles
1 Sippy
Small snacks (cheerios & Baby Mum Mum cookies)
2-3 Small toys
Pacifier
Bib
Burp Cloth
Wallet
Keys
Hand sanitizer
Kleenex small travel pack

So do you think it would fit all that? I was hoping to put the diapers/wipes in the front pockets.

Thanks,
Amy

hudsonam
06-15-2006, 10:46 AM
I think that would all fit, but I the diapers and wipes won't fit in the front pockets. They aren't that big. I can put my cell phone, gum, travel first aid kit (very small) in one, and a travel hand sanitizer, keys and mini tissues in the other. With some room to spare, but they are not as big as you'd need for diapers and wipes. I don't know that a D&W case will make them any more compact either. I had a Franz Bum bag, which is much bigger, but really, all it's doing is keeping them all together in one place, but it won't make them take up less room. If anything, they may take up more room. HTH!

ETA: Hmm... on the Skip Hop site, they do look large enough for diapers. Probably more like newborn diapers, but in person, I never felt they would be big enough. The thought never even crossed my mind. Maybe someone else can weigh in.