PDA

View Full Version : Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags

czneko
06-18-2006, 11:23 PM
I was at a party and heard a lot of talk about Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bags. Has anyone bought one of these? Any feedback would be great.

magentasageviolet
06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I LOVE my PPBs! They are probubly my favorite of all of the bags that I own (Too many if you ask my DH.. LOL). I have a Tutu Roll Boxy Backpack and then my sister-in-law made the trip to the PPB sample sale a couple of weeks ago and I now also have another backpack in the Ginger and a Toddler Tote in the Fortune Cookie.

IMO there is not another bag out there that compares with them. I am constantly getting stopped on the street with compliments and inquaries about my bag. They are just beautiful!

The backpack is great because it can be worn as a backpack or messenger style. It has removeable straps to convert between the two. The inside is plenty big for all of dd's needs: bottle, snacks, change of clothes, my wallet. There is also a small zippered pouch for things that you want to be able to find easily. Then there are pockets in the front where the fold out changing pad it that I use for diapers, ointment and wipes case.

My new favorite Petunia Pickle Bottom bag is my Toddler Tote, though. I use it as an "evening" diaper bag. It is smaller in size so it is not for long trips but works perfect for when we venture out to dinner... rare but it does happen! LOL ... and now I have the perfect accessory!

HTH!

- Cindi

AddiesMom
06-22-2006, 10:15 PM
I have a love-hate relationship with mine.

-Shoulder strap is horrible (slides off shoulder), only use it as a backpack
-Not much organization, just one big compartment for everything
-Dry clean only, gets pulls easily in fabric
-Velcro is loud and if I put it on certain surfaces to use changing pad, the velcro sticks to everything

but...
-It is beautiful, get a lot of compliments
-Holds a lot

clc053103
06-23-2006, 07:59 AM
I second the "love-hate" relationship- I really WANT to love it b/c they are adorable. But as far as function goes, it comes up short. I have a Kecci also that is slightly better but just not as pretty.

It's great if you have more than 1 diaper bag though- get a Skip Hop or other bag that goes on your stroller for day trips, etc, and your diaper bag "stable" is really complete!

bigheadmac
06-23-2006, 01:59 PM
I must second the other post.I love love love the PPB's much more so than the Keccis.They just do not compare quality wise etc.
I find the PPB bbp strap very comfy but everyones shoulders are different you could always buy a ergo pad to place on there for about 5.00 and that would solve and slipping as well as making it super comfy or you could buy a PPB shoulder bag which is much bigger and has a super comfy padded shoulder strap.
I am a retailer that carries many high end bags but do to over retail restrictions I am not able to carry them because another store is too close to me and I sitll buy there bags even though I can have many other high end brands at cost. So that must say something for the bag.
Good luck in your search,
Tammy