PDA

View Full Version : I got my LB Darling on Friday!

hudsonam
06-19-2006, 07:39 AM
I bought a poppy Darling from a swapper on babybags and I love it!!! I never thought much of them - the shape looked too boxy to me, and I didn't think I'd really love it. But I finally gave in to all the hype, and I'm so glad I did. I don't know what it is about this bag, but I love it. I love the print, I love the material because it's wipeable, but still thin and flexible, it holds a ton or a little and it looks fine either way, and I love the straps for attaching it to a stroller. It's great that you don't have to mess around with removing any straps, and since it's adjustable, I was even able to hang it on our Chariot trailer which has wide handles. And I love the mesh bottle holders on the sides.

If you've been on the fence about getting a Darling, go for it. I absolutely love mine!

skohng
06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
this is the bag i've been looking into, too! I wanted something a little more girly (like a tote) and tho i love this print, was wondering if it looks too "sporty". what do you think? I have a feeling you bought from the mom i was interested in too :)

DAKnits
06-21-2006, 05:35 PM
I just got my Darling today, and haven't had a chance to pack it up and try it out, but it's not sporty, it's very girly! Love the Makiko print!

hudsonam
06-21-2006, 06:22 PM
Yes, it is girly, IMO. There were two moms selling this same bag, so it may still be available. :) It's more sporty then dressy, I'd say, but still girly. Go for it! It's a great bag.