PDA

View Full Version : Velcro on Dash

cindylouhoo
06-19-2006, 02:18 PM
I love my Dash's organization, and it is a great size now that I've lessened the amount I pack for DS. I would like to get another in a different color (I have black). The only thing I'm not crazy about is the velcro! It's very noisy at church. I have a Fling and like the magnet on it, but I don't like the organization of it as well as the Dash. I thought I read a while back that the Dash was going to change the velcro to magnets. I don't know of any shops where I can see them, so I was wondering if anyone knows if the Dash still has velcro. TIA

hudsonam
06-19-2006, 02:36 PM
From what I understand, only the velcro on the front pockets has been changed to magnets. I actually just sold my Dash for that reason. The velcro was too noisy, and I was getting kind of bored with the bag. LOL. I ended up getting a gently used Lexie Barnes Darling, and it holds as much or more than the Dash without actually being larger then the Dash. It's really stuffable, has good organization and is so cute. I highly recommend it. You can usually find a used one on the babybags board on Yahoo. HTH!

ETA: I also love that the Darling can be packed with very little, or a lot, and it still works great. And that you don't have to remove any straps to use the stroller attachments.