PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a double shopping cart cover?

cindylouhoo
06-27-2006, 07:54 AM
I was set to order my shopping cart cover for DS (6 mos.) but started thinking about "the future." We would like to have one more child in the next year or two, so we would have two little ones. Is it worth it to have one? Which stores besides Sam's or Costco's have double seats? Should I consider going ahead and ordering the double or just wait and see what the future holds? WWYD? TIA!

hudsonam
06-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Since your DC is still only 6 months, and I don't think very many stores have the double carts (I don't think I've ever seen one at the supermarket or stores like Target), I'd get the single, and then later on you can always get a double to use just at those stores that have the double carts. The singles are great for restaurant high chairs too. Besides the obvious use, it helps keep food from ending up all over the floor. Well, some of it anyway. ;) HTH!

chiqanita
06-27-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi
I would go for the single especially since DS is only 6 mos right now. Besides, you could also buy a second cover and put them together. I have 2 Clean Shoppers for my twins that I've used in both single and double carts (Costco). I attach one cover and then the other creating a divider between DSx2. It works just fine. I purchased mine at one of those gentley used children's stuff store.

cindylouhoo
06-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Wow! Thanks for that suggestion! Now I won't confine my fabric choices to "unisex." I will look at fabric for DS for now. If we have a DD in the future, she can have her own girly cover! Or if we have another DS, he can have a different fabric from DS1.