PDA

View Full Version : shopping cart cover give me the best ones

amiemarie7
06-28-2006, 10:40 AM
im looking for a new cover not too cushy but more cushy than the clean shopper. and want it cuter than the floppy seat. i only have washed it 2 times in cold water and hung to dry but it jsut looks faded. also the floppy seat has reinforced leg openings i assume so they dont rip over time but my daughter really is bothered by them with bare legs. are there any covers that dont have interfacing at the bottom, either just sewn into the seat part or maybe elastic or maybe jsut larger openings to give more. give me ideas please. thanks

nfowife
06-28-2006, 10:46 AM
Here are some popular ones:
-angelynrose.com
-kozypal.com
-sewcuteboutique.com (these are somewhat more cushy than most though)
-funkygiraffe.com

I have an angelynrose one and am very happy with it. It has held up for almost a year for us, with multiple washing and drying and it still looks like new. It does have the bias tape (I think that's what it's called) around the legs but it doesn't seem scratchy or anything, the openings are quite large. Also ordered a funkygiraffe cover for a friend and that one is very well made as well.

hudsonam
06-28-2006, 11:12 AM
I really like our Kozypal cover. The leg holes have never scratched or dug in, and I like that it rolls up into itself and has elastic to keep it rolled and the belt becomes a carrying strap. I don't think many of the others fold up so neatly and conveniently. HTH!

tina-t
06-28-2006, 11:13 AM
I have one by covers 4 kids which has held up very well. We've used it for 1 1/2 years.

JTsMom
06-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Love my sewcuteboutique cover! The leg openings are pretty big, and all of the materials used are really soft. I would love to crawl into that thing to go shopping!

punkrockmama
06-28-2006, 11:01 PM
>Love my sewcuteboutique cover!

Ditto.

I'm anal and a slight germophobe. I've washed and dried it multiple times. I also take Peyton everywhere with me so it gets used a ton. It's held up great, looks brand new

It does look very comfy, and the little pillow is a nice touch.

Wanted to add that the leg openings are very wide. There is nothing anywhere that would scratch, smoosh, or bother a babe.

I will be buying another one for this baby.

dhano923
06-29-2006, 01:19 PM
I love my kozypal cover. I had the Floppy for DS and used it for months and washed it several times before I noticed any fading, but maybe they are using different quality fabric or dye now (it could also depend on the washing machine, how "hard" it washes). I've washed my Kozypal cover twice so far and no fading at all. :)

cara1
06-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Our Baby ala Cart is on its second kid, and doing great. I love it. Toy loops are cool, and has a pocket in the back, too.

emilys_mom
07-02-2006, 09:20 AM
I have the buggy bag and love it. It has great pockets and sets up quickly. I've washed it 3 times, and it seems to be holding up well. It can be a little bulky for some high chairs, though. We have a hippo grip hanging high chair we use at restaurants, though.