PDA

View Full Version : Are there any diaper bags at BRU worth-buying?

Melanie
06-30-2006, 04:51 PM
My 2nd replacement Kecci just broke and I'm just done. I love everything abuot teh Kecci Shanghai Mommy Bag, except it kept breaking.

I like that it can be a backpack or a shoulder/messenger bag and use both options often. like the exterior "bottle" pockets for my water, keys, cell phone & sunglasses. I like that there are at least a few interior pockets.

I have limited shopping options locally, and limited funds. Should I even bother going to BRU?

ETA:I have one son and one baby in cloth diapers; and I am an overpacker. ;)

Melanie
06-30-2006, 10:33 PM
And to answer my own question because I went tonight: NO!

my3fallkiddos
07-01-2006, 02:07 PM
I was just there today and the only one I would consider are the Wendy Bellissimo bags. They are extremely organized, cute and I've read they are very durable. www.wendybellissimo.com

Rach3975
07-01-2006, 02:13 PM
No idea how it compares, but I think I remember seeing a Target knock off that converts from backpack to shoulder/messenger. I only saw it in red, and the fabric is very different from the Kecci.

Melanie
07-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I saw that, it looked cute but was of course missing the shoulder strap. I think also it would be too small for me. Thanks, though.

I also looked at the Bellisimo bags, they were cute and looked nice but not what I'm looking for.