PDA

View Full Version : Is a Dash a lot bigger than say a Little Tripper

Tondi G
07-03-2006, 05:39 PM
I finally got to show my DH the Dash online and he liked it (in CAMO) and then proceeded to tell me he really didn't think it was that much smaller than our LE backpack diaperbag. I know I need to downsize cause I have a way of stuffing bags and eventually the backpack weighs a ton!!! So what do you think??? Dash or Little tripper? Will a little tripper go over the handles of my P3... thats one of the reasons I really liked the Skip Hops! This is the last time I am asking questions about the Dash.... then I am buying a new diaper bag!!!!

~Tondi

nfowife
07-03-2006, 05:46 PM
The Dash is wider and more packable than the LT, IMO. Between the 2, if you pack on the heavy side, and like the skip hop attachments to the stroller, I'd go with the dash. It is a great bag- definitely the best among the skip hops. The LT has a long strap so it would hang over your P3, but it would hang somewhat low even on the tightest strap setting.

jenfed1
07-03-2006, 06:08 PM
The LT is much smaller than a Dash...I was never able to use it as my only bag...I'd need my stuff in a purse and the baby's stuff in the LT. The Dash you could fit all your stuff. It's a nice bag.

DAKnits
07-04-2006, 12:36 AM
If I'm not bringing DD's lunch food with me, I can use the LE LT as my diaper bag, and it will fit also my stuff. If I need to bring a cooler with food, I have to carry it separately, it won't fit in the bag. If I want to shove in extra items like a sweater and a hat, it's a tight fit, but I can do it. The strap will easily go over the P3 handles.

I've only seen the Dash in stores, so I can't say if it would fit a cooler in it, but it looks like it would. The Dash is a lot bigger than the LE LT and will fit a lot more. But, to me, it doesn't look that big, so if you want a bag that you could stuff if you have to, the Dash would be better.

I have the LE Triple Compartment Backpack and the Dash is a lot smaller than the backpack.

HTH!

lmwbasye
07-04-2006, 06:38 AM
The Dash is definitely bigger than the LT, but smaller than the backpack. That being said, you can fit a TON in there (more than you would think by just looking at it). It is a very well organized bag and holds up well, also. I really like this bag and think it would be a great choice!

Tondi G
07-04-2006, 02:44 PM
thanks ladies! The Dash it is! :)

~Tondi