PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Mini ST or Standard size ST?

phuong_01
07-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I am in love with the Fleurville ST but am torn b/w getting a mini one or a standard size one.

I want to use my Fleurville as my smaller bag and get a Kate Spade bag for my larger diaper bag.

Will the Fleurville mini hold wipes case, insulated bottle holder, and changing pad with a wallet/keys? Or will it be too small? Also, it only comes w/ changing pad and that's it right? If I want the bottle holder and wipes case I have to buy it extra right? I am not too concerned about being able to clip it to my stroller or using it as a messenger bag so I don't need the extra straps.

Thanks for your help!
Phuong

nfowife
07-05-2006, 11:27 AM
I have the mini and use it as my everyday bag. Here is what I typically pack for my 14 month-old:

Back pocket:
-2 size 4 diapers, soft wipes pack, disposable changing pad (personally the one that comes with it stinks IMO and I prefer disposables anyhow)

Middle zipper section:
-nuby straw cup of water
-snack trap
-ziploc baggie of more snacks
-board book and small toy
-cellphone in pocket
-calender, nail file, pen in another pocket
-teething tablets, motrin, sunblock, lip balm, granola bar for me in another pocket
-small bottled water for me

front pocket:
-my wristlet, receipts, keys

Here are some pics I have of my mini-tote:
http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/nfowife/mini%20tote/

I don't use the insulated bottle holder but I think it would fit fine- it just might take up some of the pocket space. However, the pockets aren't the most functional anyhow. I really like my mini and I MUCH prefer it to the original size ST, which I found to be too big, black-holeish, and extremely heavy. HTH!

phuong_01
07-05-2006, 12:41 PM
WOW! That was a PERFECT answer for me!!! And you are so sweet to take all those pictures!!! It was exactly what I was looking for!! AND I love that OGO print that you picked too!

Thanks again for the wonderfully thorough and prompt answer!!
Phuong

my3fallkiddos
07-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Awesome pictures! I have the regular ST but when DS#1 finally potty trains, the mini looks like a good option!

missy425
07-09-2006, 10:23 PM
Have you had any trouble with your straps ripping? I carry less than that in my bag and don't use it on a daily basis (and when I do use it it spends most of the time in the stroller basket) but one of the straps is ripping off. I emailed customer service and they are sending me a return ticket so I can have it replaced. Fleurville customer service is great! Just wondering if anyone has had similar problems with their mini tote?