PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop on P3 or other strollers with two handles

fattytuna
07-07-2006, 05:19 AM
I have read in some posts that switching between the shoulder strap and the stroller straps on the Skip Hop when hanging it on a stroller is a bit of a pain. I have always thought so myself until recently.

I have had a Combi City Savvy since DD was 7 months old. While the Combi is nice for short trips such as running quick errands, I really need something that fully reclines and has a bigger canopy and basket for all-day outtings in the summer. In any case, I have a Skip Hop Dash and this whole time I have been removing the shoulder strap whenever I want to use the stroller straps to attach it to the Combi, because the Combi only has one handle bar and that's the only way to do it without any additional gadgets.

I just got a P3 about a week ago and I realized since it has two handles, I can just use the stroller straps only to hook them onto the handles and leave the shoulder strap attached to the bag at all times. The stroller straps are adjustable. I just shorten them all the way down so that each strap is now "doubled" and forms a loop. I use the loops to hook them over the stroller handles and so far they have been working out. Of course another upside with the P3 is that it's a heavier stroller so I don't have the Dash tipping it over problem when DD is not sitting in it.

Just thought I'd share my two cents. And if this has been posted before please disregard.