PDA

View Full Version : Bag Recommendations for 3 DC - 3 and younger???

annasmom
07-07-2006, 07:39 AM
I have been out of the diaper bag loop for quite a while, so I really need some recommendations for what is out there. I really need a new bag when my ds is born in September. The bags I have either don't work for me, or are pretty worn by this point.

I am not a big packer, but with an infant I end up packing a lot by default! Right now I carry one diaper, one pull-up, one pair of toddler sized underpants (preferably pink!), wipes in a ziploc, two sippy cups, pacifier, wallet, keys, some makeup, purell, and not much less. I just bought an un apres midi di chien thanks to you ladies and it has been working great. I will unfortunately need a larger and "real" diaper bag when the new baby comes.

So, any recommendations?? I used a Kecci Mommy Bag when Kieran was an infant, and than transitioned back to my Skip Hop when he got a bit older and I could carry less. I like bags with lots of organization. I got a One Cool Chick during that craze (and it is probably the last diaper bag I bought), but the lack of organization doesn't do it for me.

TIA!!!

DAKnits
07-07-2006, 02:47 PM
From everything I have read, the Skip Hop Double Duo would be great for you! Great organization, great size, and attaches to a double stroller if you need it to!!

There are some pretty good pictures here:

http://www.joggingstroller.com/Skip-Hop-Duo-Double.pro

heatherlynn
07-08-2006, 07:39 AM
I agree w/ the SH DD! I just saw one IRL and fell in love. I thought it would be too big (and it is big) but not overwhelming. I tried it on my e3 and it worked well there, too.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05

annasmom
07-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks ladies!! I don't have a store that carries it nearby, but there is one close by to where I work so I will hopefully get a chance to check it out soon! It looks HUGE in the pictures, but I guess that is my lot with 3 dc, huh??