PDA

View Full Version : What is the best tote style diaper bag that's also pretty?

glamourgirlpink
07-11-2006, 03:58 AM
I love tote style bags...What's the best one?

DAKnits
07-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Check out 2RedHens.com ... I have the Chocolate Covered Fabulous in the "Rooster" size, and it's gorgeous!

tina-t
07-11-2006, 01:12 PM
You can also have one custom made at www.Ella-bags.com.

ETA: Sally Spicer makes some nice ones too.

patti_b
07-11-2006, 03:48 PM
Reese Li

http://www.reeseli.com/

glamourgirlpink
07-12-2006, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the feedback! I just noticed that your due date was a few days ago. Are you overdue? I was a week overdue with my baby and it was miserable just waiting! I totally empathize with you if you're miserable too!

tina-t
07-12-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi, I just delivered on 7/2 but have not updated my siggie. Will be updating it now. I can't even imagine going over my due date. I was already feeling big, heavy and miserable at 37 weeks, lol.

BTW, if you are a member of the babybags group, I also posted my Sally Spicer tote bag and Ella bag for sale there. Let me know if you want to see pics/if you would be interested.

Thanks.

glamourgirlpink
07-13-2006, 02:40 AM
I can't believe you are so coherent and with it for just delivering! I was totally out of it for at least a few weeks... :) Congratulations on your new baby! :)
I am a member of the baby bags group so I'll be on the look out for the Sally Spicer and Ella bags. I'm so new to the world of diaper bags that I haven't even seen either of the ones that you mentioned! I just bought a marsupial and a mothership and hope to find the perfect tote now...I'm leaning towards the Oi Oi hobo but the color I want hasn't been released in the US yet... :( I'll definitely check out your bags in the meanwhile though! Thanks again for your help! :)