PDA

View Full Version : J.J. Cole Essentials Bag & Changing Tote

Marcy_O
07-11-2006, 04:08 AM
I just picked up an essentials bag (in chocolate and pink - bad for a boy? They had one black/grey one left but I really liked these colors...)and a changing tote for our trip to san Diego but am having buyers remorse...Should I keep it? Anyone have it and love it? Anyone have it and hate it? Was it handy?

http://www.arunningstroller.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/essentialbaglg.jpg

http://www.arunningstroller.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/jjmatsm.jpg

saschalicks
07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
I have the changing pad and love it. I use it all of the time.

Marcy_O
07-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Excellent, I'll keep that then. I'm keeping the bag too, but it must be new because no one seems to know anything about it and there's no reviews on it that I can find. Maybe I can write the first one! :)

Marcy_O
07-11-2006, 08:47 PM
PS. what is this? bbbprogs at yahoo dot com ?

MNmomtobe
07-11-2006, 10:23 PM
Just picked up the changing pad in chocolate/pink. Haven't used it yet but it will replace the changing pad that came with my diaper bag. I think most changing pads included in diaper bags are quite small and I like that fact that the JJ cole one is large and has pockets for diapers and wipes. Don't forget to get the matching pacifier pod! :)

Marcy_O
07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
i agree, and great taste in color! That's the same that I got. I'm usually a black and grey kinda gal, but thought I'd mix it up a bit. I have to say that I really like the Lands End changing pads. But I do like it being a nice little tote! And I love the pacifier pod but Bright doesn't like pacifiers! LOL! He used one for a while then he found his thumb. Now he uses neither. We tried to get him to use it again when he got rotavirus to keep him from wanting to nurse and all he wanted to do was chew on it. :(

So anyone use the essentials bag or am I the first?

hudsonam
07-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Here's a link to a post with a review and I believe pictures too. HTH! :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=20070&mode=full

MamaKath
07-12-2006, 09:15 PM
That is my review. :-) I have one and really like the bag. It is great for traveling!!! I don't use it right now as an every day bag since I carry a purse again for the first time in years, but had it out the other day. Maybe this is my inspiration to switch. I was just thinking it would be perfect for trip.

saschalicks
07-14-2006, 12:22 PM
It is a group of mom's from here who started their own message board for those of us who politically are liberal/progressive.

Marcy_O
07-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Well, I've got it packed and ready for our trip, so I'll let you all know how I like it too! Here I thought I'd found something new, and the review was from 2005! We're so slow to catch on here in Iowa I swear. Anyway, DH used the changing pad tote today and REALLY liked it. His exact words were, "that changing pad thing is cool!" WOW! Now that speaks volumes about it! :) Will keep you all posted, until then, happy travels!