PDA

View Full Version : Down to 3 bags...Oi Oi Messenger, JP Lizzy Tote or JuJuBe Be All?

Kearstenn
07-13-2006, 07:28 AM
Hi Everyone!

I've been combing this site (and going crazy)trying to pick a bag. I live in upstate NY and have no way of seeing these bags in person, so I'm looking for any comments on organization, style and size. I currently have a 2 1/2 DS, and a DS due 9/20. I'm looking for a bag to accomadate both - DS #1 not potty trained yet:) I have a Fleurville Alpha 7, which I love - it's more for the summer though. I also have a Sally Spicer, which I find way to flimsy.

Is the Messenger just huge and boxy? I haven't used a tote before, but I like the patterns on the JP Lizzy.

What do you think???

Thanks!!! This is a great message board!!!

Kearstenn

scarletsmommy
07-13-2006, 12:35 PM
I don't have any of these bags but I just wanted to add that I have been REALLY interested in the JuJuBe Be All. The pictures of the interior organization look dreamy!

I am due 9/21 with a DS also. Congratulations and good luck! Hope you have a healthly son!

Unfortunatley, noone in my family does any online shopping and there are no stores around them that carry this bag. So I put the Vera Bradley Baby Bag on my list. If noone gets it, then I'm hoping to have a great excuse to buy the JuJuBe!

Kearstenn
07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi! Congrats on you son, too!!! What pattern are you looking at for the Be All? I'm wondering if any of these designers will come out with new colors for the fall, or are they out already?

OH....Just go ahead and get the JuJuBe! It can be your treat for being pregnant for 40 weeks!!!