PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pics of the inside of the Oi Oi tote/messenger/or hobo?

glamourgirlpink
07-14-2006, 03:45 AM
Just wondering if anyone has pics of the the inside of any of these style bags...packed or unpacked is fine! :) There is only one retailer in my area that carries this brand and the selection is very limited...Thanks!

hudsonam
07-14-2006, 08:46 AM
I can post pics later of the Hobo! :)

nfowife
07-14-2006, 01:12 PM
inside of the hobo:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/34697.jpg

glamourgirlpink
07-14-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks! It looks pretty roomy inside and I didn't realize that it had so many pockets...Okay, this is definitely a bag for me! :)

bluedeb
07-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Can you tell me how the hobo compares to other diaper bags? I'm looking at purchaseing one, and I was wondering if it holds more/less than say a LB Darling or Superstar or SH Dash? What is it most comparable too? TIA

babybear
07-22-2006, 09:57 PM
I would say it would hold about as much as the Darling. Maybe a little less than the Dash. I could always squeeze a lot in my Dash because of the opening. I do sometimes have problems zipping it closed when I have too much stuffed in it. I really like the way it hangs and how pretty it is (I have the poppy).

HTH,

bluedeb
07-22-2006, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the info. So I would probably use this more when my 2 little ones are a bit older. When just one is in diapers. I have and use the darlibg when I just have one and my oldest son, and not the newborn. Otherwise I use the Superstar. The poppy is the one I think I will get, it IS so pretty. Thanks again.