PDA

View Full Version : PPB Toddler tote OR Jujube small??

mykidsmom
07-15-2006, 10:25 PM
I bought the Jujube small today but am having second thoughts about exchanging it for the PPB Toddler Tote.

Which do you recommend and why?
Thanks!!

Edited to add: I have decided the jujube is too small and so will be the toddler tote. I think I need to stick with my Fleurville ST.

magentasageviolet
07-20-2006, 11:19 AM
I am not sure what your plans are for your smaller diaper bag but I have the PPB Toddler Tote in the Fortune Cookie (blue and yellow) and love it as kind of a diaper bag/purse. I use it when going out to lunch or dinner with DD in tow. It is nice because it is smaller and more purse-like so it isn't the huge cumbersome bag that some of the full size ones can be, but I am still able to put a diaper, wipes, snacks, etc. along with my wallet and small make-up bag (all condensed from my normal packing of course). It is perfect for short outings and is gorgeous. IMO they do not compare in looks. The PPB is my vote hands down.

Now I do not have a Jujube so I really can't compare the functionality of them but I hope this helps. :)

- Cindi

kathsmom
07-20-2006, 01:04 PM
I have a toddler tote in Jaguar and I love it! I don't have the Jujube, so I can't make a comparison to it. My DS is potty training, and I can fit the following into the toddler tote:

-a lightweight t-shirt and shorts
-2-3 pull-ups
-hard wipes case
-2 disposable diaper baggies
-2 thin disposable changing pad
-sippy cup
-a couple of snacks in ziploc baggies
-a few cars or other small toys.

I use this as my everyday bag, but I do have a larger bag from ebay that I had been using. I can pull it back out if I need to pack a lot more stuff.

HTH!

hudsonam
07-20-2006, 01:38 PM
I have a Be Small and I love it. I love the "mommy pocket" on the front. It's so easy to get stuff in and out of, and I love the magnet closure. Once I packed it up once or twice, I figured out that it really holds more then I originally thought. I think it's a really cute, functional bag. My *only* complaint is that when it's full, it tips forward. The strap is sort of positioned towards the back of the bag. They are coming out with new, improved designs next month. Maybe one of those would be the perfect bag for you. :) HTH!

ETA: With the PPB bags, you have to be careful of the fabric and not getting pulls or getting it too dirty, but with the Be Small, you can wipe it down. Just thought I'd bring that up if that's an issue. :)