PDA

View Full Version : Safety Rails for bed

ilovelily
07-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Does anyone know of good safety rails for a bed? My 2 year old just made the transition here at home. Her bed came with some beautiful safety rails from the manufacturer. She has another bed at a lake house that we need to get rails for too. Any ideas or know of good ones???? Thanks!!!!

MamaKath
08-03-2006, 10:38 PM
We had very good luck with folding ones from Regala (I think that is the name, they are at my mom's I would need to have her look). The great part was they folded really small so they also worked in hotels , our house, etc.

newmomto1
08-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi,
I can tell you that I would NOT recommend the "Summer" brand from BRU.
My son just made the trasition to his "big boy" bed this past weekend.
We had purchased the triple siderail by Summer at BRU.
I found it very difficult to assemble, & quite cumbersome (not that I have anything to compare it to). After I finally got the thing on the bed I noticed that the fabric cover was ripping in several places. We had to disassemble it & return it.
We actually ended up letting him sleep in the bed with no siderails at all. It's been almost a week & to our surprise he's doing great!
I should add though that right now (until we get him new furniture) the twin mattress/boxspring is on the floor without a frame & his room has carpet. So, even if he were to accidently roll out, it would be a very short drop.
HTH, good luck!

bluedeb
08-04-2006, 03:45 PM
We bought for my 2 sons the most fabulous bolster pillows that attach under the mattress. My oldest son would fall out of his bed with siderails all the time! He's a wild sleeper. Here's the website:

www.snugtuckpillow.com