PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this bag...

Jenn98
07-19-2006, 05:49 PM
I'm expecting number two and I'm looking for a bag that does the following:

I don't carry a lot of stuff, but I need it to be big enough to handle diapers for two, wipes, changing pad, and an extra onesie for each baby, plus a few small odds and ends.

It needs to have enough pockets to keep things neat and organized - otherwise it just becomes a free for all in there!

I want it to be able to stand on it's own when I set it down.

I want it to be able to zip shut - I hate it when the bag tips over and stuff falls out.

I'm planning on getting a double sbs stroller, so i'd like it to fit easily either in the basket or on the straps. BUT, I really liked having DD in the fleece pouch when she was little, so I'm not sure how often I will use the sbs stroller when the new baby is little.

Basically, I'm looking for a smaller sized bag that can nicely organize enough diapers/wipes for two. And I'd rather not spend a ton of money - I will pay for quality, but not outrageously so!

TIA
Jenn

DAKnits
07-19-2006, 11:06 PM
How about a Skip Hop Dash? The price is good, tons of pockets ... there are some great reviews of the bag if you do a search!

glamourgirlpink
07-20-2006, 03:36 AM
Would a Fleurville Mothership or Sling Tote possibly work? I love how durable and well made they are and I think they are just so pretty! Plus they seem to have great organization...I only have one baby but I just bought a Mothership since I tend to overpack and I needed a bag that I could use for a long day out...Or the Oioi hobo or tote might be an idea. They make gorgeous prints (the charcoal dot is my favorite!) and they seem to be pretty roomy and organized inside. They're more affordable than a Fleurville and don't have the vinyl if you don't care for that look...
Let us know what you decide on! :)