PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag Sale} Which One?

aagirls
07-20-2006, 01:55 PM
I found the Lexi Barnes Super Star for 87.00 in the Little Miss Perfect.

The Skip Hop Dash for 64.00 in red.

Finally, Bumble Bags Jessica in Pink Pucci for 75.00.

Which on should I get for 3 tots? I wish I could buy all 3.

DAKnits
07-20-2006, 02:14 PM
For me, the Bumble Madeline would be way too small for three kids, and there's very little organization. On the other hand, the Dash has lots of pockets for organization, and is much roomier. Of those two, I would choose the Dash.

Not to confuse you, but I would also consider the Lexie Barnes Super Star -- lots of pockets, can hang on a stroller, and very lightweight. I have the Darling (which is smaller), but everyone who has the Super Star raves about it. If you love backpacks, another one I would consider is the Posh Baby Ultimate which is both a messenger and a backpack, and has lots of pockets. If you do an advanced search, you'll find lots of reviews. Finally, I have the Silver Line Convertible backpack which is also a great messenger/backpack, has lots of room, and pockets for organization. Mine is currently for sale b/c I have so many bags and it's just not getting used, but for 2 kids, or even 3 kids, I think it would be a perfect daily bag. I did an extensive review if you do an advanced search.

HTH!

aagirls
07-20-2006, 02:30 PM
I'll look into those. I was wondering if by chance you have seen the Bumble Bags Jessica, if so what is your opinions on that one.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

DAKnits
07-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Yes I just sold mine but only b/c I have so many bags and I can't use them all! That's another fabulous option. It's got a ton of pockets, very organzied, and can be worn either backpack or messenger. It's more of a floppy bag when not packed, as compared to the Dash, if that matters to you.

I have a ton of pictures of it packed ...

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8QZNmrRmybMOO

HTH!

ktshea
07-21-2006, 12:32 AM
Heehee - and I bought it! It's a great bag and I think I'm going to absolutely love it. It seems like it'll be big enough for everything I carry (and I'm a terrible over-packer who will soon have two in cloth dipes). :)

amiemarie7
07-22-2006, 12:57 AM
i LOVE my jessica. its a medium bag and it is floppy but i had a dash before and felt i like the floppier bags as they dont feel as big and look good when packed with a little or alot. i felt i could fit more in the jessica than the daah. the only thing is the jessica only has 1 external bottle pocket. the other side has a small pocket for a cell. then there are 2 front pockets with the chaing pad. i personally ordered a fleurvill changing cloth as my DD is 17 months so i dont need a large changing pad. without the pad ill have lots of room for books in the front. then in the inside and the back outside there are 4 more pockets, 2 in and 2 out. all 6 pockets are the same size. i dont snap the top shut as i can fit way more. i have never had a problem with this however i dont know if using it as a backpack would be affected by not snapping. its not one of those bags with 20 different pockets big and small for every little thing. i personally find those bags end up giving me less room as once the pockets are all full, there isnt much room left in the main compartment. its a great bag and the most important thing-its beautiful. i have the old olive stripe pattern and get compliments all the time. hth

mommyoftwo
07-22-2006, 10:44 AM
The lexie barnes superstar hands down. I have a lot of diaper bags and it is an awesome bag. It's super organized, can fit a TON but doesn't look big, is super lightweight which is important when packing a lot of things, and is waterproof. I can't say enough good things about this bag. I like the bumble bags jessica but I just don't think it's big enough for three unless you are a super light packer. Same with the Dash.