PDA

View Full Version : Just got my pink choc FV mothership and I love it! Need to find a wristlet now...

glamourgirlpink
07-21-2006, 02:52 AM
I am so in love with my new pink chocolate mothership although I know a lot of people think its too huge (I on the other hand think its a great size but then I've always loved bigger bags). I used it tonight for a very short outing and it was simply perfect...I didn't pack it full since I have only one DC and we were out for just an hour. I totally adore it even if its on the bigger side...Now my only issue is that I need to find a good size wristlet to hold my things and that I can just toss in the bag. I also just bought an OiOi hobo, so it'll have to be a mommy bag that can fit in both. Does anyone have one that they love and would recommend? I was sort of thinking about the Loom Joey but I'm not sure...Help please! :)

my3fallkiddos
07-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Have you looked into a matching FL wristlet?

chubbycheeks
07-22-2006, 05:43 PM
I have a Vera Bradley one that I love. And I know Clutterbags makes some nice custom ones if you need something on the large size with inner pocket(s) - the VB has one inner slip in pocket.