PDA

View Full Version : Question for JJ Cole Essentials Pad Users

patti_b
07-23-2006, 03:28 PM
Hi,

I just got a JJ Cole Essentials Pad, without seeing it first IRL. At first I thought it looked awesome, until I realized that with a couple of diapers in it, this makes a big lump right in baby's back since the diaper pocket is right in the middle. Do your babies not mind this? I laid him down on it and he didn't seem to mind that one time, but I'm concerned about him becoming bothered by it.

Thanks!

Patti

MNmomtobe
07-24-2006, 12:41 AM
I just got this changing pad a few weeks ago and love it. Granted, my daughter is only 7 weeks so the diapers that I put in the changing pad are small but I manage to get three newborn dipes in there. There are three pockets and I put them in the zippered one. So when the pad is opened up, this pocket would be on one side of the changing pad, not in the middle. I put my wipes container in the pocket in the back (when pad is folded up). The only thing I put in the inside pocket ( I think this was the pocket you were referring to) is the "dirties" bag that came with my Lands'end Little Tripper.
I suppose when DD is using larger diapers I will have to rearrange which pockets to use for what. Will the diapers for your DS fit in the zippered pocket if you fold them?

saschalicks
07-25-2006, 07:36 PM
I put a wipes case in that pocket and I take it out everytime. I use a Diapees & Wipees for each child so I know which diapers are which. I guess I could see where that may be a problem if you use it for diapers. Good luck.