PDA

View Full Version : Bumble Jessica owners - past or present...

hudsonam
07-27-2006, 07:56 AM
Did you have a problem with the metal clips and rings they attach to squeaking? The metal against metal is what's doing it on mine, so I don't know if putting something like WD-40 would help, and I wouldn't want to do that anyway since it would probably get on my clothes and the bag. If you had this problem, what did you do to fix it? Any suggestions? I just got a used one from a swapper and it's great, other than that.

Also, did you ever have a problem with the material wrinkling on the flap? I doubt there's anything I can do about it, and for $35, I'm not too worried, plus I knew about it when I bought it, but just wondering if there's a way to fix it.

TIA!
Anne Marie

amiemarie7
07-28-2006, 01:25 AM
never had any problem with the rings but i have only had my bag since may and have used it alternating with another bag, and it is starting to get these little bubbles on the flap. i thought they were just wrinkles where the flap was creased or something but i think they look more like bubbles. when i push down and pull the material they disappear and come back when i let go. when you push on them do they flatten and come back up when you let go. plmk as im going to call them. i tried to get on the website to email but its not coming up. thanks

lmintzer
07-28-2006, 08:34 AM
No problems with mine squeaking. The metal clips do dig into my back sometimes if they are flipped the wrong way. I love this bag but don't find the strap particularly comfortable.

No problems with creases on the flap. Mine is the Blue Latte fabric, and I've had it since Oct. 2005.