PDA

View Full Version : Dash owners

Tondi G
07-29-2006, 06:38 PM
I just got my Camo Dash from mylittleducks ... love it! But I have a question. The stroller straps inside... do they face different ways? I mean that in mine the strap on the left side looks as if when I attach it to the stroller handle the plastic adjuster thing will be on the inside thus making it hard to adjust... almost like I would need to twist it to get it to lay properly. Did my strap get sewn on wrong??? I just got it a day or two ago and haven't packed it yet..... need to know if I should exchange it!

thanks ladies! :)

~Tondi

Tondi G
07-30-2006, 04:51 PM
I know we have a ton of dash users here!!! :)

audball
07-30-2006, 08:21 PM
I think the stroller straps should be mirror images of each other. The best way to test this is to remove the shoulder strap, take your stroller straps out and then clip them to the "female" parts that once housed the stroller straps. If the stroller straps were sewn in correctly, you shouldn't have to change/twist them at all to have them meet the connector.

If your straps face the identical direction, it sounds like there may be a problem with your bag. You could contact the store you purchased it from (Michelle is great, BTW!) or you could contact Skip Hop directly. I would just drop Skip Hop an email anyway because 1.they should know if there is a manufacturing problem 2. if this is a problem, they may be able to ship you one faster. I'm thinking if it's a defect, Michelle may have to receive it back from you to send it off to them. Then they would have to receive it, and send it to her or you. In any case, it would take more time and I've heard Skip Hop has great customer service (just make sure you have information like invoice #, etc.).

Tondi G
07-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Ok thanks... I had a funny feeling that wasn't how it was supposed to be! Off to email Michelle!

~Tondi