PDA

View Full Version : overland color question - paprika? and any pictures of inside of tech tote?

pingumel
08-09-2006, 08:55 PM
i'm debating between the overland equipment tech tote in paprika, and the sportclub in tahoe. i've been looking over numerous sites and i can't figure out what paprika is. it looks like a bright red on my monitor, but i saw a post somewhere from someone who was selling it because it really wasn't bright red. on another site it looks more like the color of dried blood (sorry for the reference!), or more of a brownish red.

does anyone have the tech tote? do you have pictures of the interior?

i'm also entertaining the possibility of a lexie barnes superstar in neptune, but that's a different story. :) i'm just not sure i like the pink interior.

jeminaal
08-10-2006, 10:28 PM
I've seen the paprika Donner, and it is more of a brownish red, IMHO.

Jeanette
(formerly known as jeanmick, member since Feb 2003)

DD Born Christmas Eve
DS Born Valentine's Day

chubbycheeks
08-11-2006, 06:32 AM
I agree on the Paprika color, I had a Noho in this color and I didn't find it bright at all, more muted. I thought it was a nice color, the bag was just too big for my needs so I returned it. Now I have a black Donner that I love. Did you check Zappos? I found that they had good pics (not sure if they carry this model,though.)

suzhatch1
08-11-2006, 06:49 PM
I can't comment on the Paprika, but I did have an Overland in Tahoe & I thought the color was beautiful!!!