PDA

View Full Version : I need a soft, squishy blanket like our KozyPal cart cover...

hudsonam
08-14-2006, 07:36 AM
I'm not sure where to post this, but my son has taken to his KozyPal as a blanket in the car. This morning he was bawling for half our ride, and I didn't realize until we got to our destination that he wanted the cover. Yesterday he was using it as a blanket on our way to and from the beach. Where can I get something equally soft and squishy, almost like a miniature comforter, for DS for the car? Any ideas?

TIA!
Anne Marie

SammyeGail
08-15-2006, 01:31 AM
I don't know where to get one, but I wanted to let you know one of my sons loves to cuddle with his cart/highchair cover. I am thinking of making a blanket for him with a few layers of quilt batting in between and see how it goes.

If you hear of anything, let me know!

Samantha

hudsonam
08-15-2006, 08:51 AM
Hi Samantha,

I emailed Melissa from KozyPal and she's going to get a quote for me to make a blanket. I'll let you know what she says. :)

Anne Marie

SammyeGail
08-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Anne Marie,

Thanks! I don't really have time to make stuff like I want to, I have twin boys and its a handful.

Just let me know!!

Samantha

hudsonam
08-16-2006, 05:09 PM
No problem! My mom might be making him something too. She can always make you something if you want. ;) I think Melissa might be on vacation, so I'm not sure when I'll hear from her, but I'll let you know!

Anne Marie

SammyeGail
08-17-2006, 11:52 PM
Anne Marie,

I ordered some fabric online and it arrived yesterday, its so pretty.
http://www.reprodepotfabrics.com/2dzoogreen.html

Next I need to get some minky fabric for the back. Have you heard of this stuff before? Whats the back of your KozyPal like? Its just hard to find the time to do these things. I got some 'junk' fabric to practice on, got it washed and ironed and realized I have no way of measuring and cutting it evenly, lol! I guess I will have to go buy one of those hard plastic mats with measurements on it and a rotary cutter. I think I would really like to make blankets myself, I am just afraid the twins will be 2 years old before I get then done, lol!!

Thanks so much for the offer of your mom helping out, I am going to attempt it and if it doesn't work out maybe I'll be writing back to you!!

Let me know if you hear anything and I would love to see some of the blankets your mom made.

Samantha