PDA

View Full Version : Haiku To Go or JJB Be Small?

tela
08-17-2006, 02:47 PM
My dd is 6 months old. So far I've tried a SH Dash, a Packabe and the LE Triple Compartment. The dash works, but it's boring and too big for every day. The Packabe was very uncomfortable but I loved the material. I love the LE but it's much too big for every day use - which brings me to my question - which is better for every day - the Haiku or the Be Small? I do not want to carry a separate purse. A comfortable strap is VERY important!

Inside:
Two Size 3 Diapers
Wipes
1 Bottle
Cosmetic Bag w/ Desitin, Tylenol, Disposable baggies...
2 or 3 small toys
Onesie
Paci-Pod
Wallet (full size)
Keys
Sunglasses
Cosmetic Bag w/ Desitin, Tylenol, Disposable baggies...
2 or 3 small toys

hudsonam
08-17-2006, 03:03 PM
I think all of that would fit into a Be Small, and I love mine. I don't know anything about the Haiku bag, but I love the mommy pocket with the magnetic closure on the Be Small, and the material too, and now that the new ones have an adjustable strap, I think you'd really like it. I can wear my old style one messenger style in a pinch, but it's not the best fit. I love how easy it is to get in the bag and into the mommy pocket, and it's a good size. I'd say it would just fit the stuff you want to put in it, depending on the size of your cosmetic bags.

hudsonam
08-18-2006, 03:07 PM
I just wanted to let you know I've decided to sell my Be Small so I can try one of redesigned ones, if you're interested in trying one for much less then retail. You can email me at amwaltt at yahoo dot com if you're interested. :)

Anne Marie