PDA

View Full Version : Coach Merchandise Credit Burning a Hole in my Pocket, or should I say bag

staceywj
08-20-2006, 12:00 AM
I returned a diaper bag and have generous amount to spend at Coach and not sure what to buy. I am looking for a bag to perform 2 functions in 1 - as a diaper bag and as an everyday, work pocketbook. I think that now DD is getting a little older I do not have to take the whole house with me in the diaper bag. I also hate carrying both my pocketbook and diaper bag when I go out with her. I am going to get the Purz-in-zer but still would like a new bag.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a nice size bag (but smaller than the Coach diaper bags) to serve as a combo diaper bag and everyday pocketbook.

TIA,
Stacey

samantha546
08-20-2006, 11:40 AM
Signature Tote!

It's what I've been carrying for some time now. It's very stuffable but slim when it's not full of diapers/baby stuff. It's got two pockets for cell phone, small items and then the zipper pocket. It doesn't have a zipper to close the purse (which I prefer anyway) but something like a clip.

I use a Ida D diaper case and so it's easy to just take that out if I'm just going out by myself. I can fit the case, my large wallet, cosmetic case, business card holder, small wallet for those member cards, 4 snack containers, spare onesie, straw cup and more! I need only take out the baby's stuff and I'm set to travel solo without the bag seeming too large. PLUS, it sits VERY well on the shoulder.

All in all, it's the PERFECT size for what you're looking for.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=7189&category_id=779

staceywj
08-20-2006, 05:21 PM
YES!!! I think that this bag sounds perfect for me. Thanks so much for recommending it. I am also glad that you do talk from experience.
Stacey