PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag for 2

jjjo1112
08-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Hi, I am looking for some suggestions on a siaper bag big enough for two babies. My first will be 15 months when the second comes along. Currently I use a Fleurville Mothership for just my son. I am looking for something with good organization that is stylish and a good size. Any help is appreciated. Jackie

tina-t
08-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi, I have a 3 yo ( not yet fully potty trained) and a newborn. I initially tried the Dinatelli which is a knock-off of the mothership (same size) but it was still too small. I am now using a Lexie Barnes superstar which is a great size. I can fit everything in it!

asmith130
08-21-2006, 12:57 PM
If you can stand to carry a backpack, you might consider it for 2 so close together. Mine are almost 14 months apart and in the beginning, carrying the baby carrier and holding onto a toddler's hand, it was important that the bag not get in the way. I have a Ju-Ju-Be Packabe and love it. Now that they are a little older (14mo and 28mo), I can carry a shoulder bag more comfortably.

Have fun shopping!

EagerlyAwaitingBaby
08-30-2006, 12:48 PM
Why not stick with the Mothership? I just got a Mothership for my 2 under 2 (I used the Sling Tote when I had just one) and so far, so good. I use one pocket for my toddlers diapers, one pocket for the baby's diapers. I put the diaper cream in the pocket with my toddler's diapers, the wipes in the pocket with my baby's diapers. Inside, I have some toys for my toddler and my Hotsling plus snacks for my toddler and the beverage sleeve. In the back pocket I have a change of clothes for my newborn, burp cloth and extra bib. Plus the little pouch that came with the bag for a change of clothes. I keep the changing pad in its pocket along with my dirty diaper disposal bag dispenser. And then I put Mommy items (wallet & cellphone) in the outside pockets. I also put my stroller swivelers in one of the outside pockets.