PDA

View Full Version : So how big do diapers get?

sethsmom
08-22-2006, 05:12 AM
I am thinking about making a dipers/wipes case for my friend (it would make my gift more personal) but I'm not sure on the size. How big do diapers get up to? DS's size 4s are 4.5x8 before being unfolded. What about size 6's? Are there even bigger diapers I need to consider?

Alternatively, I could purchase the one made by First Years, JJ Cole, Pantemm, Skip Hop Pronto, Diapees & Wipees, Emma Case, Fleureville Escape Pod, etc. Which one(s) are big enough to hold a hard, refillable wipes case and 3 diapers without taking up extra room in the diaper bag.

TIA

SammyeGail
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
I love your idea of making your diaper case yourself, that is very sweet. I have an Emmie's Case and a SkipHop Pronto. The Pronto is larger and would take up lots of room in a diaper bag, but we love ours, we usually leave it in the car and use it when we go on a short trip in a store or a restuarant. The changing pad that comes with it is a great size and I love having that for public changing tables.

My Emmie's Case is aprx. 7 X 10.5 in. What is great about Emmie's Case is that she will be glad to make you one a little bigger if you like. She is a very sweet person and great to work with. she also has hers covered in some sort of clear plastic that makes it easy to clean, but its not heavy.

I would write more but am being paged my the twins....

Sam