PDA

View Full Version : Backpack Diaper Bag With Stroller Attachement -- Does it exist

smzapalac
08-25-2006, 02:27 PM
I am looking for a backpack-style diaper bag that has the stroller attachments on it like the Skip Hop bags. Does any such thing exist? I have the Skip Hop Duo and Dash, and really like both, but would love to venture out into the world of backpacks, but it must have an attachment that I can secure the bag to my stroller. If none exists, what other diaper bags are out their that have stroller attachments on them? Thanks!

MNmomtobe
08-25-2006, 06:25 PM
The Bumble Bags Madeline is a backpack diaper bag with stroller attachments.

smzapalac
08-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Thanks so much for letting me know about the Bumble Bag. I had no idea this bag even existed. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day!

Snowbaby 2
08-26-2006, 06:59 AM
I use my Baby Sherpa with my stroller. I just sling the straps over the handles and do up the sternum strap. It works great!

Lynn

nfowife
08-26-2006, 02:35 PM
The newly updated ju-ju-be packabe has stroller rings (you have to buy the hooks seperately, though).

dms619
08-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Petunia Pickle Bottom.

Debbie

magentasageviolet
08-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes!!! Petunia Pickle Bottom's Backpacks have metal rings and they are coming out with clips to go on them that velcro onto your stroller handle. If you have seen the pictures of the new Touring Tote you can see the clips. I contacted PPB and asked when they will be available and they said that both the new Touring Tote (includes the stroller clips) and the stroller clips (sold seperately as a set of 2) will be in stores in late September. I will be buying some when they come out because I love the idea of being able to use them with my PPB backpacks!!

Touting Tote:

http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/category.phtml?id=6

Hope this is helpful!

- Cindi

beachmommy
10-29-2006, 04:45 PM
I know that PPB just came out with one called the Touring Tote. It can be used as a purse or attached to the stroller with clips. A great idea.

samantha546
10-30-2006, 02:27 AM
Yup, got the Touring Tote and the stroller attachment is now installed for use with either the Touring Tote or Boxy Backpack. Though, we don't use our stroller much-- it's still great to have!