PDA

View Full Version : Packabe, PPB backpack or Posh Ultimate?

melbb
09-05-2006, 09:16 AM
I have been using a Chester backpack, but it is just too small. Also, we will be moving and plan to fly (west coast to east coast). DD is 9.5 months old. She is bottlefed and on solids. Also, I EP, so would like to put my pump and parts in the bag (I realize I may need to bring 2 bags for everything). I am leaning toward the packabe because it can be used messenger style as well, the price is nice and it seems more durable in terms of keeping it clean (by the way, anyone have perky perennials or lush paisley, can't decide which I like best). I really like the fabrics of the PPB, but don't like that it is dry clean only and is more expensive. Can someone tell me the depth of the PPB? Their website only lists length and height. Posh is even more expensive, but is machine washable and the fabrics are just okay.

Any thoughts on these bags to help me make a decision would be appreciated. Also, if you can recommend online places to purchase.

magentasageviolet
09-06-2006, 02:07 PM
The depth of the PPB backpack is 5".

BTW I love my PPB. The size is perfect for me and the Dry Cleaning thing doesn't really bother me because I take care to keep it as clean as possible on the outside so I don't have to take it to the cleaners often. (I don't set it on the ground) Also the changing pad can be hand washed which is the part that needs to be washed the most anyways. :) Oh and the lining can be turned out for spot cleaning in between dry cleaning.

HTH!

Cindi