PDA

View Full Version : How big is the Swagg and will it hold cloth dipes?

KrisM
09-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Now that I have 2 in diapers, I find myself needing a *smaller* bag :). Seriously. I fully pack up my big back (Chester Classic) and with my purse, too, it's too much to carry around. I want to be able to leave that in the car. I have a small-ish purse which doesn't hold anything, diaper-wise.

So, I am looking for a bag that can be my purse, hold toddler things - sippy cup and snack, and a diaper/wipes for each kid, plus the wet bag to take them home again.

I'm not often gone from the car so long that I would need 2 or 3 dipes/kid, so I think this will work.

I saw the Silver Line Swagg, but didn't notice any dimensions on the website and haven't found them. Do people like this bag? I'm open to other suggestions as well.

nfowife
09-11-2006, 07:22 PM
If you do a search, a while back I did an extensive review of the swagg, with pics, including action pics. Let me know if you search and can't find it.

KrisM
09-11-2006, 09:19 PM
I did find it and it helped a lot. I also found a post where you compare it to other bags, so I have a better idea of the size now.

thanks!