PDA

View Full Version : Where to get replacement changing pad for my Skip Hop Dash?

longtallsally
09-13-2006, 10:50 AM
I have a Skip Hop Dash and like it, except the flimsy vinyl on the changing pad (included with the bag) tore when I unfolded the pad. It was due to poor design (the velcro didn't give way, but the vinyl did), not use/abuse. The bag and pad are less than 6 months old! Now I have a crummy-looking changing pad to go with my nice bag, aargh! I don't think I still have the reciept from BabyCenter.com, so I can't send it back. Would Skip Hop replace it even though I bought the bag at BabyCenter.com? I want a replacement changing pad that will fit in my Dash diaper bag. It would be nice to have a pad from Skip Hop (I'll just fold it the other way so as not to use the velcro), so that there would be an exact fit. Any suggestions?

TIA!

hudsonam
09-13-2006, 11:09 AM
Ida from www.emmiesworld.com has a changing pad that looks really nice! :)

nfowife
09-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Yes, skip hop should replace it no problem. You will probably have to ship the defective pad to them, but they should replace it. I had an entire bag replaced and they were great to work with, I even got to pick a new color :) . Just email through their website explaining the problem, include a digital picture if you can of the problem, and they should email you back what you need to do.

wyovol
09-14-2006, 02:24 PM
If you can't get it replaced by the company, I have a changing pad from my Expo that I would be happy to send to you. I don't use it so it is just sitting in my closet! Just let me know.

Diana

longtallsally
09-15-2006, 02:42 AM
>If you can't get it replaced by the company, I have a
>changing pad from my Expo that I would be happy to send to
>you. I don't use it so it is just sitting in my closet! Just
>let me know.
>
>Diana

Thanks, I will take you up on your generous offer! I have e-mailed Skip Hop but they did not reply. How does this work? Should I send you a private e-mail?

Thank you again!

L.

wyovol
09-15-2006, 08:57 AM
Go ahead and send me an email. Once I get your address, I'll pop it in the mail.