PDA

View Full Version : Any idea where I can find the Lexie Barnes Lime Rickey Diaper Bag?

Maggie214
09-17-2006, 08:52 PM
It has been discontinued and I love it and cannot find it anywhere. I've tried ebay too.

Anyone have one that they are looking to get rid of? Thanks!

SammyeGail
09-18-2006, 11:08 AM
You are not the only one!! I want a lime ricky superstar sooo bad!! There is a baby bag sell swap and trade yahoo group, but as of right now there are none for sale : (, in darling or SS.

I do have a Lime Rickey Darling which I love, but with twins I can only use it on shorter trips, thats why I would rather have the SS.

I don't mean to bardge in, but if a 2nd or 3rd person has one they'd like to sell, I am interested in a SS, lol! Will give very decent price for it....I don't know the name if it, but there is another Lexie Barnes pattern I like, it has an orange background....

You can also but the fabric, and if you sew or someone you know sews, you can get a baby blanket or something made out of it. If you want a link to some places that sell it or the designers name, let me know, I can't think of his exactly, it may be Robert Kaufman, and the line is called Melrose.

Gotta go, baby duty time....

Samantha

nfowife
09-18-2006, 12:21 PM
Tammy (BB member)'s store has some for sale right now that she is trying to clearance. Here is the yahoo group for her store (the name of her store is gramma's place I think):
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tammytomasiellosretailgear/

The message about the Lime Rickey LB bags is #454.
HTH!

tina-t
09-18-2006, 03:29 PM
The LB pattern with the orange background is the Hanabi, and that is so hard to find.

SammyeGail
09-18-2006, 07:40 PM
I know! Its just a dream bag of mine, lol!

Samantha

SammyeGail
09-19-2006, 11:54 AM
Maggie,

Were you able to get one from the yahoo group? I called the store just now and they said they didn't have anymore left.

I was hoping you were able to get in touch with them and got one : ).

I have too many diaper bags anyway, I didn't really need one, just wanted one....

Samantha

lilbit
09-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know when they will come out with new prints? I'm itching to purchase a Darling but I can't find any prints in stock anywhere that I'm in love with :(

SammyeGail
09-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Early December...?

Samantha

belleandnatesmom
10-29-2006, 07:23 PM
I have a lime rickey for sale- it is the darling- I actually have 2 of these so one has to go. Let me know if you are interested :) It is a great bag!!! I am a member of babybags yahoo group and they let me know someone is looking for one of these and have 100% feedback on ebay.

samantha546
10-30-2006, 02:34 AM
Not too fond of the new patterns-- but they're decent. I personally prefer the Neptune but ended up getting a Dutch Treat because I've been wanting the Darling for so long. Already have the Superstar but it's a little big for me.

Anyway, that's OT but yeah, the babybags group on Yahoo is a good place to find some used.

SammyeGail
10-31-2006, 11:25 AM
I came in to post that there is one for sale on the baby bag group! She has already mentioned it : ), way to go girl! She's asking a great price.

I had a SS and did find it too big, and I have twins. I have found that I would rather use 2 bags, one with extras to leave in the car and the other to carry.

Samantha

momof1squirt
11-15-2006, 02:23 PM
I have a SS in the Lime Rickey. It's a great bag but too big for me, so its for sale or trade :)

I have pics if you want to see what can fit in the bag, it is big but I was a super light packer with ds and I don't think I will have changed that much by the time #2 gets here!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/momof1squirt/album?.dir=/89ecre2

Andrea :)