PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash Questions?

annasmom
09-20-2006, 10:46 AM
I am thinking that I need a new diaper bag to use for our new baby. I am a light packer, so although I will have 3 dc 3 and under I do not want anything really huge. Right now I am using an Un Apres di Midi Chien, and it is working fine. I am sorry if this post is redundant, but I have really not kept up with what is available these days!

I have a Skip Hop Duo - but I could never use it when my dc were infants because I didn't think it had enough room - I later grew to really love it but only after the stage where I no longer had to carry all the newborn essentials. I was hoping that someone could compare the inside organization and sizing of the Duo and the Dash. I never really liked the depth of the Duo or the black-hole effect. I am hoping the Dash is more organized, and more shallow so I can more readily reach things.

If anyone has any other advice I would really appreciate it. I don't want to get anything that screams diaper bag! or that is really frilly - I have been there, done that!

I need something that can be worn messenger style - totes fall off of my arm, or a backpack, but not the boxy PPB or Kecci style (again, been there, done that!) Thanks so much!!

amp
09-20-2006, 01:30 PM
There are several posts below that talk about the Dash, and there are lots more if you search this forum.

annasmom
09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Thanks Andrea! I think I have read every post by now!! I just ordered the Denim Dash from My Little Ducks!