PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something smaller than the LE LT?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
09-22-2006, 01:38 PM
I just purchased an Overland Loie and I LOVE it!

Here's the review on ebags:
"This is the perfect bag for me. I have a toddler and an infant. I'm an extremely light packer for the two little ones, and this bag is perfect to hold the following: my wallet (in a separate zipper pocket under the flap), my keys, chapstick and pen in the flap zipper pocket, cell phone and poweder compact in separate slip pockets under flap, 4 size 3 diapers, wipes, and bag of snacks in the main zipper compartment. The flap pocket is handy to hold extra socks or receipts/coupons. The side pocket will fit a slim sippy cup or water bottle for me. I like that the main compartment does not have the flap over it, easy access to the diapers! And the best part is that this bag does not look like a diaper bag (well, it's not technically, but I'm using it that way), and that it's small enough to take everywhere. Even when I don't have the kids with me, I grab this bag since it's my purse, too! I'm so happy with this bag. I bought the black, but am considering also purchaing the green."

Also, there's a slip pocket in the back which is great for holding miscellaneous receipts and a disposable changing pad. Very cool bag! Looks much better than the LT.