PDA

View Full Version : Storksak & Baby Sherpa Diaper Bags on Costco.com

smzapalac
09-23-2006, 09:41 PM
For anyone looking for Storksak and Baby Sherpa diapers bags, Costco.com currently has a few featured in the baby section of the site. The Storksak prices are about $50 less than retail.

tina-t
09-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Those are great prices!

I saw a Storksak Gigi in chocolate go for over $200+ on ebay before.

emmiem
09-24-2006, 09:49 PM
It was posted on the Babybags yahoo group that Storksak has emailed that the bags are counterfeit at costco.
Michele

neocorgi
09-25-2006, 08:46 PM
i find it really hard to believe that Costco would sell anything that's not authentic.

smzapalac
09-25-2006, 10:30 PM
I would assume all items from Costco are authentic. However, to be on the safe side, I did contact Costco.com corp. today regarding this matter. A merchandising rep. will contact me and I will let y'all know their response.

GlindaGoodWitch
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks for doing the legwork on this one. I would think Costco wouldn't sell fakes either, but with that whole disclaimer in the product description... who knows.

At any rate, please let us know when you get "word from the governor." I'm in love with that chocolate Mia. (LIKE I need another dbag!)

smzapalac
09-26-2006, 09:00 PM
I will definately post info. when I hear back from the folks at Costco. I am with you, I would think a company like CostCo would be on the up & up, but you never know these days. Thanks!

crimscrem
12-05-2006, 09:28 PM
I called Storksak. I was told that it was a mistake that one of Stocksak's distributors made in selling the products to Costco. The Stocksak rep confirmed to me that the bags sold at Costco are authentic.

samantha546
12-06-2006, 02:39 AM
>I called Storksak. I was told that it was a mistake that one
>of Stocksak's distributors made in selling the products to
>Costco. The Stocksak rep confirmed to me that the bags sold
>at Costco are authentic.

I'm a little confused.. a mistake as in Costco shouldn't be selling them? Or more like one of the distributors accidentally sold a fake?