PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I need a really stylish bag!!

Salmeen
09-28-2006, 01:25 PM
I love the Mia Bossi Caryn but it is too big for me but i know it screams style.

My three choices:
1. OiOi Hobo
2. Storksak Donna
3. Un Apres Passy

I like the look and functionality of these three bags. I have a 7 month old son and im a medium packer. I have a FV ST now and I love the fabric but i'm beginning to dislike the vertical aspect of it! I have a sKipHop Dash knockoff which i love but it doesnt look all that great. I just want something in neutral color too - makes it just easy to match with my clothes.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated too.

Thanks!

*Mommy to my Lil' Boogie Eshan* [03.04.06]

hudsonam
09-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Well, I can only comment on the Oi Oi Hobo, but I love mine. I have the charcoal dot with lime interior, and I even used it as a work bag for a while. I love the strap because it's sort of seatbelt like, and I love the big, open pockets inside. Mine also came with a clear zipper pouch that I put all of my stuff in to keep it organized. I use it in my purse right now and switch it from bag to bag. The charcoal dot looks really nice with casual clothes and dressier clothes. I highly recommend it. :)

Salmeen
09-29-2006, 01:27 AM
Thanks. I keep hearing good things about the OiOi Hobo too. Is it easy to take care of?

hudsonam
09-29-2006, 07:49 AM
Yes, I'd say it is. It's a water resistant (waterproof?) fabric that you can easily wipe off. They come in different materials though. Some are more canvasy, like the Poppy (or so I hear) and the herringbone ones are more of a fabric. Mine is like a nylon material.

Salmeen
09-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh wonderful!! I wish US had the circle hobo with turquoise lining. That's my fave color. I been searching all stores but no good!

Im trying to get one at a good price. Do you know any discounts or sales on any online stores?

Thanks for answering my questions. Appreciate it!

hudsonam
09-29-2006, 02:36 PM
No problem! I'm not sure anymore what the criteria is for joining, but there's a Yahoo group called babybags where people buy and sell their diaper bags, and there are often some Hobos floating around there. I can't access it from here, so I can't give you the link, but if you do a search in yahoo groups for babybags, I believe you'll find it. Otherwise, go to www.froogle.com and do a search for one. You get results by price and can see if anyone has one on sale. Also, I saw some on ebay for pretty good prices. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Salmeen
10-01-2006, 12:38 AM
I am a lurking member of babybags group! =) I love it. It is addicting. I just love reading reviews of various bags and of course on the lookout for a good bag.

I actually found a 25% off sale at Tresjoie.com, thanks to fellow member of the group. It has OiOi HOBO for 75 bucks!! SOO happy!!

Take care

denna
10-03-2006, 12:46 PM
www.babyoliver.com is having a sale on some of their OiOi Hobo bags.