PDA

View Full Version : Kinda bummed about my SH Dash

Tondi G
10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
I debated about the bag for a while... ordered it and got one with a defective stroller strap! Then I got a proper one and within a few weeks my little guy grabbed the changing mat out of the back and tried to open it and the velcro ripped away from the cover. Then a week later I went to get out a diaper and found that the stitching between the two inside pockets (I put diapers in one and the wipes case and a tube of aquaphor in the other) had come apart almost about half way down maybe! It's just disappointing. A lot of people here raved about the Dash and aside from this I love my camo bag and all the little pockets and such....... just wish the stitching was done stronger! Is this a common problem??? I'm hesitant to even contact them about it cause it took so long for them to get me a replacement for the defective one in the first place!!!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

bubbaray
10-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Definitely NOT a common problem. I would call them and ask them to fix it (meaning they will likely send a new bag).

FWIW, I have TWO dashes and a duo. I have had ZERO problems with any of them. I don't use the change pad pocket (change pads weird me out, I use disposables), so I don't have any real experience an the velcro there.

Good luck!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

http://bd.lilypie.com/SasRm7.png

daniele_ut
10-13-2006, 11:33 AM
I agree with the PP. This isn't a common problem at all. I have used my Dash daily for over a year and have had no problems with it at all. It has held up remarkably well, and the only flaws on it now are some wear around the bottom corners because DH tends to set it on the ground when we are at the park. I use the change pad pocket for books when we are out and haven't had any issues with the velcro.