PDA

View Full Version : Burberry Baby Bags

Jenna
10-16-2006, 02:05 AM
http://www.burberryusaonline.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2072952&cp=2119866.2050831

Does anyone have one of these? I have the opportunity to get one at a very good price and I am trying to decide between the messenger and the tote style. Overall I prefer the tote, but I like that the messenger has an adjustable (although nylon) strap which I think would fit over the handles of my P3.

Thanks!
Jenna

renefjr
10-17-2006, 09:08 AM
I bought the tote style one on the far right for my wife as a Mothers' Day present. She likes it but the non-adjustable strap does make it a little difficult to hang on the back of strollers.

Jenna
10-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to think about it a little more.

Jenna

junestar
10-20-2006, 06:32 PM
I received the tote last year at Christmas and returned it because you can't close it - there is no zipper. It's just an open tote with that strap across the top to "close" it. My baby would take everything out of the bag in 10 seconds flat if I accidentally left it near him. Plus quite a few times I've had to THROW the bag into the car while juggling a stroller and the baby and I can only imagine everything going flying out. I really wish it had a zipper.. it was such a disappointment. I love burberry.

The reason I didn't exchange it for the messenger is again how it opens/closes. The messenger style just is to hard to open/close when you might only have one hand free.. which is most of the time.

I think both would fit over the handles of a P3 though, but I don't know for sure.