PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a Kecci coop anytime soon?

BaileyBea
10-16-2006, 03:18 PM
Has anyone heard of know if any other group is having a Kecci Bag Coop anytime soon? I am lusting over several of their bags right now. I would love to buy one at a good price though.

Nancy

MomtoAveryAndCamryn
10-16-2006, 05:02 PM
I hope so..I am wanting a new bag as well. Which ones are you looking at?? I am thinking of getting the Florence but can't decide which color. I like the blue if it's more of an aqua color.

BaileyBea
10-16-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah I am looking at a Florence and a Shanghai (backpack). I want something girly! ;-)

I have no idea who in the past has put together the coops, but hoping I can learn more info here.

Nancy

tobycat
10-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Check out TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I have seen Kecci bags and blankets at both stores lately.

candice

tigeratty
10-21-2006, 03:53 PM
There is a yahoo group called diaperfabricscoop. There is someone on there who runs Kecci coops. I don't know if they currently have one going. I got two Shanghais for $37 each.

Shari

suzhatch1
10-23-2006, 01:12 PM
The owner of that diaperfabricscoop board recently posted that she will NOT be doing any more Kecci co-ops. Apparently Kecci changed the representative whom she was working with when placing this last order & it apparently was more difficult this time around, so unfortunately it was more hassle.

In addition to TJ Maxx & such, I've also seen the new style (and some older style) Kecci bags at a discount at Nordstrom Rack. Along w/the Kecci blankets on sale too.

HTH!
Suz :)

MomtoAveryAndCamryn
10-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Did you get the bag you were looking for??